Kate Tudoreanu is a career success coach who helps millennials build the confidence and strategy to find purpose-driven careers so they can finally enjoy going to work on Mondays. She has an M.S. from Columbia University and did her training in career counseling at the University of Massachusetts – Boston. Prior to becoming a career coach, she was a vocational rehabilitation counselor in the public sector for 7 years. Kate has been quoted as expert on Rocket Loans, The Vitamin Shoppe, SmartSocial and Ladders. She runs a community on Facebook called “Build A Career You Love” where she provides free weekly training.
- OutwitTrade “How to Write a College Essay: Experts Comment”
- UpJourney “How to Deal with Coworkers Who Do Not Like You”
- Rocket Loans “Relocating For Work: 6 Tips For Success”
- The Vitamin Shoppe “Work-Life Balance Ain’t Happening. Here’s How To Find Work-Life Peace”
- SmartSocial “Google Search Results: 7 Expert Tips on How to Clean Up Yours and Shine Online”
- Ladders “The most mentally draining day of the week (it’s not what you’d think)”